Affidavit of Customer
You swear and affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am at least twenty-one (21) years old.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful or illegal alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I will not, in an unauthorized manner, export any ammunition and/or firearm accessories.
- Scotts Tactical Supply is not violating any state or local laws by selling ammunition and/or firearm accessories to me and/or having it delivered to me.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I have never been and discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not under indictment for, nor have I been convicted in court of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or of any crime of domestic violence.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order.
- I am not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, nor have I been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Scotts Tactical Supply and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, offices, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales - Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
Scotts Tactical Supply will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder.
If you do not hold a valid FFL, Scotts Tactical Supply will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
Firearm orders process and ship within 3-7 business days upon receipt of full payment and a valid FFL. Accessory orders will generally ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.
Shipping Cost will vary from AL and HI and will be fixed within the Continental United States. Please conatct us either by phone or email if you wish to ship to AL or HI
We are currently unable to ship ammo to Alaska and Hawaii. Scotts Tactical Supply also cannot ship to Massachusetts or D.C., nor can Scotts Tactical Supply ship to several towns and cities due to local laws and ordinances. Also, some states require us to collect certain documents before we can ship to you. Please understand that if you attempt to have product shipped to such places, we have to cancel your order. Please contact us if you have any questions.